List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fixed: KFM and KPANEL not working in latest Digital Unix port.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-09-24 12:42:21

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Thomas Leitner wrote:
> Question: How can I make sure that fixes like these go in to the
> main KDE source tree and will be added to the next release?

Hi Thomas,

I have added your change. Posting them to this list usually gets
them processed. If you want to be _sure_ send a bugreport to
bugs@kde.org and include the patch. That way it will not get lost.

Note that there are no plans to do any release based on 1.1.2, the next
release will be 2.0 (or 1.89 if you like to test). However, distributions
like SuSE will incorporate additional fixes as they become available
in their own releases.

Cheers,
Waldo Bastian
bastian@kde.org / bastian@suse.de