List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: a suggestion for kapplications
From:       Markus Goetz <guruz () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-09-23 15:00:40

> the email adresses in the about boxes should be clickable (and
> maybe dragable) "links".

Clickable is not important, a Popup Menu with "Copy MAIL Adress to clipboard"
would be better !

Markus

--
http://guruz.tsx.org
icq://23244271

I am currently searching for the following songs as MP3 File. If you can point me to a source where
i can get one of them i would be very happy and maybe i can pay you for it in giving you also some mp3s.
Rock Steady Crew - Hey You, Puff Daddy - PE2000 (VIDEO VERSION !),
Jennifer Lopez - If you had my love (VIDEO VERSION !), Such a Surge - Tropfen,
Africa Babmbaata - Planet Rock, ??? - Buffalo Girls