List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: kpresenter: grouping objects ?
From:       Andreas Krogh <andreak () xcon-data ! no>
Date:       1999-09-23 8:36:15

I know this is not koffice related, but speaking of grouping objects -
are there any plans to implement a "group windows" feature in kwin? It
would be nice to tell the windowmanager: "I want to glue these windows
together so that when I move one - I move them all"(like xmms) so that
the windows involved are moved ralative to each other. Are there any
WM's that can do this?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@xcon-data.no>