List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Animated menus - volunteers welcome
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-09-20 18:27:31

Anybody interested in taking over the development of the animated menu
stuff? Currently, I work 3 times more than I sleep which is no good :-)

The status is:
* works flawlessly
* shared lib stuff works, only a few problems left
* 6 effects finished, not flickering at all (well, on my dual P-III 450 :-)

Outstanding:
* not integrated in the libraries
* no fancy configuration tool
* interaction with theme stuff must be checked

Please contact me if interested. Thanks

Ciao,
	Mario

--
Commitment, n.:
	Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs.