On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 deanjx@aramco.com.sa wrote: >I really would like to contribute to the development effort. But >unfortunately without all the documentation in printable format it is >proving somewhat difficult. My question is, would it be possible to zip up >the HTML docs and make them available for download. On www.kdevelop.org there is bunch of documentation available for download. If you are specifically talking about the kdelibs docu- mentation: you can easily create printable documentation with kdoc (module kdoc in the CVS). Bernd.