List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes in kapp
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       1999-09-19 16:03:08

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:

> Exactly. Your solution doesn't help MUCH either. Now only "some more"
> apps will use a common format. Unless EVERY app uses the same format,
> this is in no way better.

I know, but "some" apps. it better that none. I really don't like idea of
postponing this. Then I am afraid that it will never happen. I someone get so
mad about the setCaption( kapp->makeStdCaption()) format and does somthing
better. Fine, but in the meantime there is at least something that can be used.

That was actually my initial idea. To have somthing that works until someone
make somthing better.

--
Espen Sand