Martin Konold wrote: > KDE developer meeting supported by SuSE and Caldera. > > The KDE Team is happy to announce that the second KDE > developer meeting will take place from 7th to 10th of October > 1999 at the University of Erlangen, Germany. Thanks to the > main sponsors, Caldera Systems Inc. and SuSE GmbH, about 50 > KDE core developers from all over the world will be able to > come together and work on the future development of KDE. Hello Martin, I am out of duty in this time. Is there a place for me to put my sleeping bag at Erlangen? Greetings, --Mirko. -- Denn der Mensch liebt und ehrt den Menschen, solange er ihn nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis mangelhafter Erkenntnis. (Thomas Mann)