List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Show-anything widget
From:       Bavo De Ridder <bavo () cs ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       1999-09-17 8:22:02

Hello,

This sounds like a KOM [K|C]omponent. I think a lot of applications could
benefit from an openpart capable of showing any data-type when it is given
a url and (optional) mime-type.

Byt the way: I think it is interresting to make a website (a webpage
should do) that lists every openpart available so the developers (also non
kde-core-developers) can use those openparts in their applications.

BDR