#if Michael J. Bedy > The point is that I was looking though the sources for kdelibs and > kdebase last night, and most of it made sense. So, I think I am at a point > where I can contribute. I just don't know where help is needed/wanted yet. I'm sure every part of the project needs help, but if no-one makes you a better offer, come on over to the KDE-PIM project if you're interested in developing the stuff that does Personal Information Management - address book, mail, news, scheduling (diary), etc. Cheers, Rik