List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Contribute.
From:       "Michael J. Bedy" <mjbedy () mtu ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-15 19:36:42

  Hello,

  I'm looking to contribute I little bit of time to the KDE project. I've
been lurking on this list for a while, and occationally downloading and
fooling with KDE 2.0 snapshots.

  I'm somewhat familliar with the KDE API, although I don't quite get the
KOM/OP stuff yet. (That is, I get the idea, but I don't quite understand
what you have to do to connect to the object.)

  The point is that I was looking though the sources for kdelibs and
kdebase last night, and most of it made sense. So, I think I am at a point
where I can contribute. I just don't know where help is needed/wanted yet.

  Let me know.

   Thanks,
      - Mike