List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: --disable-coss?
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-15 17:13:14

> >> Yes.
> >
> >  Yes, but as mico normally compiles fine, I think that you will have deep
> >troubles with the compilation of KOffice. You better solve your compiler /
> >library / STL etc issues while you are at it.
>
> He? Why should be --disable-coss related to KOffice compilation or STL? :-)

  I think that it is related to a compiler problem. Hey, Reggie, you
should know that mico 2.3.0 compiles fine. If it not, then it must be some
problem with the compilation environment or hardware. For example my
overclocked machine compiles everything fine, except heavy STL-ed
programs.

  On the other hand: the barebone RedHat 6.0 compiles everything fine.

          Lotzi