List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.1.2 bug: kview docs
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-09-12 21:48:17

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:

|NO. Haven't you read the release schedules? We're already 9 weeks off!
|And the pre tarballs were done last month. If noone cares - what can we
|do? I mean - how long is the kview docu the way it is? And how long
|is the about box in kab the way it is? Since _ages_! No way to delay
|things even further.

so those pre3 tarballs are the release candidate, up for testing? and
when is the announcement of this going to be made? nobody much got
'em and built 'em because nobody announced they were there -- it was
pulling teeth to get 'em put up at all. nobody ever announced to the
general list that they were available for testing and urged that they
be tested!
--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.