List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Need for a "Built with KEdit" - Logo
From:       Markus Goetz <guruz () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-09-10 11:41:53

Hi,
maybe this is off-topic for kde-devel, but since this
weed-background-and-anti-US-thread nothing seems to be off-topic in here *g*

I think not less people use KEdit for making their Homepage (yes, there are Web
Editors, but KEdit is better).
So you all now these "Best viewn with Netscape 4.0" or these "Graphics by GIMP"
Logos. So why not a "Built with KEdit" LOGO ? I would put it on my page and i
think many other KEdit-Freaks would also do so.

Markus

PS : My whole desktop is green and i use the Hemp-Background *g*

--
http://guruz.tsx.org

To The US Government : YOU SUCK ! PISS OFF !