List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: I've created a homepage for gofai
From:       Boris Povazay <boris () jouh ! at>
Date:       1999-09-09 22:06:24

Lotzi Boloni wrote:

>   I've created a homepage for gofai, based on Boris Povazay's framework.
>
>   Check it out:
>
>   http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/boloni/GofaiWeb/index.html
Nice - You īve degraded the medium-sized page to a small-sized one!
There will be a small-sized available within the next couple of days!

ciao BoP
P.S.: Be aware to subscribe the KDE-SWP mailinglist, and send me a line
if You want to get enlisted on my site!
P.P.S.: There is now a nice backgroundgraphics available as a logo -
have a look!
--
http://kde.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at
Boris Povazay