List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-09-08 2:36:58

Alex, remember this is *wallpaper* we are talking about. *Wallpaper*, damnit. I
am sick of discussing this with people and having to wade through stupid
flames. I don't give a shit what you all do anymore. I first tried to be
productive about why it is not a good idea to include it, then I was dismayed
by how many people started pointless and unconstructive flaming and alienating
whole groups of people, now I have to read about how removing a stupid wallpaper
means we are trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator, bowing to
corporate America, becoming boring and evil, and makes me a bad democrat. This
is foolish and I don't want to be involved with it anymore. It reminds me of
Jr. High School too much now.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com