List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Changelog 1.1.1 -> 1.[2.].1 ?
From:       Avus <avvus () netscape ! net>
Date:       1999-09-07 8:57:16

Markus Goetz <guruz@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> i wonder if a ChangeLog from 1.1.1 to 1.[2.].1 is available somewhere
>>
>>http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelog1_1_1to1_1_2.html

By the way: If anybody has interesting news about other projects, post it to
http://129.132.185.106/Zope/kdeforum
There's also an feature article about the coming and not-so-well-known KDE
progs. Remarks, additions, hints very welcome!

>Thanks a lot. Why the hell isn't this announced on news_dyn.html ?

I'm about to put it on the forum. But I'm not sure about the headline. It's
not released yet. "KDE is being born" would be correct as the process will
still take a week.
But using a progressive form - not sure if this is p./gram. correct in the US
;-) {*duck and cover*}

Are there already tarballs available, i.e. are the current snapshots  (6.9.)
really final?

Avus