List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       "Mikael Berglund" <tmb () amiga ! pp ! se>
Date:       1999-09-06 21:04:28

In a message 06-Sep-99 20:37:09 Daniel Naber <dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de> wrote:

 DN> Godwin's Law
 DN> [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a
 DN> comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a
 DN> tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over,
 DN> and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever
 DN> argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the
 DN> existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups.

ROTFLMAO!!!! :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D :'D

Certainly saved my day...

I hope everybody sees the humour in it. Made me realize how easy i was swept
into this pie-throwing. Sorry for lacking the self control to ignore this thread
and adding to the noise.

<standing in the corner in shame>

--
  Regards TMB   If there are no Amiga in Heaven, send me to Hell!

  Homepage: http://w1.631.telia.com/~u63103905
  Remove NOSPAM, if present, from email address