List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1999-09-06 20:25:26

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, dep wrote:

> hemp is cannibis sativa, which is also marijuana, whose leaves are
> smoked to release thc which prosuces, illegally in many places, a
> narcotic euphoria.

Hemp and Marijuana are not the same thing.  In fact there's quite a few
hemp stores around here (they sell hemp products and so-on).  FWIW there's
also a BIG push to leaglize growing hemp in the states, even in Kentucky.

There are a *lot* of people who I would consider brain dead right wing
weenies who support legalizing the growing of hemp domestically.  If a
company doesn't like *one* image, and uses that as an excuse to not use
KDE, *shrug*, it's their money to throw away.  Besides, it's just *ONE*
image, that can be easily rm'd.

- alex