List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-09-06 18:59:34

On Mon, 06 Sep 1999, Matthias Elter wrote:

|So you end up in jail for including a image showing a plant that looks like a
|hash plant but is not in the US? Sorry, but perhaps we should replace it with a
|image showing a machine gun and release a US version as somebody already
|suggested.

fine. might be useful to include it in european distributions, too,
inasmuch as everytime europe sees american machine guns, they're
being employed, along with the shedding of american blood, to obtain
and preserve the freedom of which people here now speak so loosely.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.