List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       1999-09-06 15:49:43

On 06-Sep-99 Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Sep 1999, Duncan Haldane wrote:
>
>> (3)  The  Big_leaves themes is a nice soothing vegetation background, but
>> the particular plant species shown might be a little, ummm, ``controversial'', in
>> some parts of the world.  (I guess this is one of the surviving
>> older wallpapers?)  Maybe it shouldn't be in the base KDE distribution.
>
> Then you shouldn't use this wallpaper if you happen to live in such a
> part of the world.
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

Well, its not a problem for me, but I was wondering about redistributors, like
Utah-based Caldera, Inc. for example...., or Tobacco-Country-based
Red Hat Inc. (I *suppose* they check carefully for surprises, and eliminate things
they dont want?....)

Duncan

P.s..  I hope that previous contributor to this thread was *not* smoking
``Maple leaves''... I hear they are very bad for your health. :)
E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 06-Sep-99
Time: 11:43:22

This message was sent by XFMail