List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: KDE-1.1.2:  Comments on  all-new Wallpapers
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       1999-09-05 22:58:33

On 05-Sep-99 Duncan Haldane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see we have had a complete cleanout of the WallPaper selection for
> KDE-1.1.2.

Hmmm,  I see that this new selection of Wallpapers are *all* by the
artist currently known as "Bowie J. Poag", and taken from a (IMHO)
pretty *strange* site at http://propaganda.themes.org where he generously
makes his work available for use by GPL apps.

In the interest of Diversity, let's also find some other freely available wallpaper
collections to sample, so we are not only featuring Mr. Poag's inimitable work!

Just my $0.02 's worth.

Duncan

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 05-Sep-99