List:       kde-devel
Subject:    more on the missing kthememgr translations for kde-1.1.2..
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       1999-09-04 7:46:32

Hi

as I just posted, the kthememgr i18n translations for kde-1.1.2
are missing.

I found this because I was helping Blaz Zupancic put in the
slovenian [sl] KDE translations, and there is a kdebase/po/sl/kthememgr.po
file.    Its translations look good, as far as I can judge, (except that
the Add and Create buttons that Waldo Bastian just put added  are not translated.)

I guess (almost) complete translations are avaialble for porting from the
HEAD_BRANCH.   A  new kthemegr.pot file needs to be generated, and just the Add and
Create entries will be missing in the ported .po files...

Since the kthememgr is *the* new feature for kde-1.1.2, its a
pity to ship it without the translations ...

duncan

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 04-Sep-99
Time: 03:37:31