List:       kde-devel
Subject:    More: [compile] kdebase/konqueror
From:       Bob Bernstein <ruptured-duck () home ! com>
Date:       1999-09-01 23:17:22

Last Saturday this was posted:

--- snip ---

Navindra Umanee wrote:

> Is it just me, or does kdebase/konqueror currently fail to compile?  I
> got around this by editing konq_frame.* and making the name parameter
> default to 0 in KonqFrameContainer's constructor.  Clue appreciated.

Ah, I've got this error too. I thought it would be caused by
--enable-final
and hadn't enough time to investigate.

Greetings, Stephan

--- snip ---

I find this in the 19980828 snapshot. Has a fix been worked out?

--
Bob Bernstein                http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck
at                            -->  The Hillary Chronicles  <--