List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking for cofounders for new site
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-09-01 11:59:14

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 01:51:15PM +0200, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
> >> http://129.132.185.106/Zope/kdeforum
> That's true, but the site itself it quite nice (although it's a bit toom
> /. much like) But the idea in gerenal is great!

I could contribute a design if that would be appreciated. For some of my
work check http://capsi./cx/linuxsvc/ and http://capsi.cx/new/

I'm not sure if we would benefit from a /. or [fm] engine, we don;t want to
look exactly the same. I haven't checked how easy the two of those can be
customized for lay-out though.

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx