Avus wrote: > > Mosfet wrote: > > > I am looking for web authors who are familiar with current engines > > such as either Freshmeat's or Slashdot's to co-found a new KDE > > oriented news site. I will provide the content, you will provide > > the web site design. I am also looking for anyone willing to > > contribute web server space with shell accounts. > > Hi Mosfet, > > what a coincidence, I just created such a site! > Please come and join the party of enthusiastic followers of > THE KDE FORUM (project name) ;-) > > http://129.132.185.106/Zope/kdeforum > > A web server and a cool URL would be great. > Please note that Zope allows for different 'roles' like content manager with > the respective permissions, so many people can contribute. > > And BTW, take a look at the poll, it's time to decide over the version > number... > This poll is simply bullshit. Sorry, but I voted as test about 8 times. Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds