List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking for cofounders for new site
From:       Boris Povazay <boris () jouh ! at>
Date:       1999-09-01 7:59:51

Mosfet wrote:

> I am looking for web authors who are familiar with current engines such as
> either Freshmeat's or Slashdot's to co-found a new KDE oriented news site. I
> will provide the content, you will provide the web site design. I am also
> looking for anyone willing to contribute web server space with shell accounts.

I would be able to provide the design, but since my company is small and
we do have to pay for exceeding international access, I do not belive it
is possible to have an international, HEAVILY USED site on our server. I
guess there would be a possibility at the technical university of
vienna. (contact the maintainer of
http://oehlux.uibk.ac.at/kde/wishlist/wishlist.html)

ciao BoP
P.S.: You can get a glimpse of my works at
http://www.jouh.at/Kunden.html, or the KDE Standard-Website-Project
--
http://kde.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at
DI Boris Povazay