Am Die, 31 Aug 1999 schrieb Jo Dillon: > Alexander Feigl (Alexander.Feigl@gmx.de) spake thusly: > > Am Die, 31 Aug 1999 schrieb Jo Dillon: > > > Alexander Feigl (Alexander.Feigl@gmx.de) spake thusly: > > > > it ? konnekt ? ) doesn't look into the sources. We would have to develop > > > > something quite independent. And I think we could do it even better. And we > > > > certainly don't want to have a second Harmony Project. > > > > > > What do you mean by this, exactly? :) > > > > Don't remember Harmoy (QT clone)? It died in progress . Mainly because the > > Trolls changed the license to QPL. I'm quite happy with QPL but I would be > > real > > happy if there would be something GPLized. And it (ISDN app) shouldn't be an > > exact copy otherwise those milleniumx guys say I have copied their code > > Of course I remember it, I co-ran the project! ;) Fair enough; I was > just curious what you meant by a 'second harmony project' - a threat > of being sued, a failed project or whatever. > Ooops! :) Being sued? Bye whom ? I just don't want a second clone of a "not-so-free" original that dies. (the reasons may be sueing or anything else) Ok, kisdn license is much more restrictive so you cannot really compare Qt/Harmony with kisdn/***** Alexander