List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Is there a need vor a FREE isdn4linux frontend for KDE?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       1999-08-31 10:55:44

I think we need another front end for isdn4linux.. KISDN costs money for
the 128k version, and no source code.

It's also gives you trouble in some cases (example: if I want to remove
my KDE 1.x from Redhat 6.0 and want to install new snapshot on, lets
say, /usr/local/kde - then I'll have problems to install KISDN - even if
I'll use the --redir)

If I recall correctly, up until version 0.6 (or was it 0.7?) the KISDN
guys released the source under GPL, so you'll have a good start for
something to begin..

However, this specific application can cost u money for the testing of
channel bundling :)

Good luck
Hetz