List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Next release called 1.2?
From:       Avus <avvus () netscape ! net>
Date:       1999-08-30 16:18:40

Espen Sand <espen.sand@neo.no> wrote:
----
On man, 30 aug 1999, Mosfet wrote:
>I personally don't care what we call it now but we do need to make a
decision

Neither do I, so KDE-Q3-1999 would be fine with me. But that is perhaps why I
shouldn't interfere into this matter.

(sorry could not resist, perhaps this will get me the price of the dullest
proposal ;-)
----

That's definitely tough competition for my KDE 1.1.1.1 proposal. I've added it
to my poll :-)

To keep up the illusion of some influence of the community of us clueless
users and marketroids on the Almighty Developers choice I've set up a KDE
Version Poll.
It's on the KDE Forum Site, which I've set up to check out Zope/Squishdot.
Temporary URL:
http://129.132.185.106/Zope/kdeforum

Registering on IPs doesn't work yet, so happy cheating to all ;-)

Avus