List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A small idea
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       1999-08-30 13:08:57

Hi All,

Lately, I've been asked by several people from the media to see a slide
show of KDE 2.0

I've been showing some screenshots of KDE 2.0 from the KDE 2.0, but many
people wanted to see a full slideshow, and not a bunch of URL's..

My question: can someone arrange a full slide show (with
forward/backward buttons) in the KDE web site?

I'm talking about a slideshow which will show some things like:

* Konquerer in action
* Email receive and reply..
* File management..
* KDevelop/KDE Studio...

And other programs that will be in KDE 2.0.

Does anyone here can make it? I think it's pretty important to have
something like this when you're dealing (and I am dealing) with the
media/press..

Thanks
Hetz (Heunique) Ben-Hamo