List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop & Kstudio & another small issue
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-08-30 12:23:07

Yes you are right. My reply was somewhat of a knee jerk reaction.

Not that by "b" I meant dialogs quickly, I was thinking more along the lines
of a good app. Suggestions for improving the dialogs I'm creating will
have to come from others, I have spent time on such nicieties (sp?) as using
layouts to improve resizing behaviour, and improving keyboard support, I have
listened to and am considering further improvements like talk/irc/icq support
and customization to allow users to create their own dialogs. I know my
limitations and a radical redesign of the dialogs I'm creating, for the better,
is beyond my abilities, at least in the forseeable future; a fact that somewhat
irritates me.

That is I'm doing the best I can.

BFN,
Don.