List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeutils-1.1.2pre3
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-30 8:51:09

Uwe Thiem wrote:

> Why does configure insist on compiling kpm only on Linux/Intel and
> ktop only on Linux/Intel and FreeBSD? Is there a real reason
> to avoid compilation of ktop on other Linuxes like Linux/Alpha?

When users come and say, it works on their plattform too and send
me a patch for the configure test (as it needs to evualate the uname),
it's no problem to enable it there. As long I go with the least possible
options.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.