List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] kticker-1.0.0beta2.tar.gz
From:       Paul Dwerryhouse <paul () xenu ! ee ! mu ! oz ! au>
Date:       1999-08-27 15:03:08

After an absence of updates for 6 months (well, I was travelling for at least
two of them), kticker has finally made a reappearance.

You can get 1.0.0 beta 2 from:

http://www.ee.mu.oz.au/staff/paul/kde/kticker/kticker-1.0.0beta2.tar.gz

Web page with screenshot and further info are at:

http://www.ee.mu.oz.au/staff/paul/kde/kticker/

Alternatively it's available from CVS in kdenonbeta.

Changes include a bunch of bug fixes and two new News sites - Heise (Germany)
and Tages Anzeiger (Switzerland), thanks to Marc Waeckerlin.

This version is pretty stable now, so maybe some kind soul would like to
break a few rules and suck it into KDE 1.1.2 for me?    ;)

Cheers,

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au