List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwrite improvements
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-26 12:08:44

On tor, 26 aug 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Espen Sand wrote:
>
>> not really the right forum but....
>>
>> tabs?, I would rater like a "Documents" menu entry where all open files
>> are listed and where the first nine files can be "raised" by Ctrl+1 .. Ctrl+9.
>> I do so in khexedit so perhaps I am a little bit biased ;)
>
>Well, I'd like to shift between buffers using alt+left and alt+right but
>just because I'm used to it in KFTE ;-)

Okay, a new entry in the TODO list for khexedit. Trivial to implement. Simply
raise the previous or next in the document list or wrap around.

>Tabs would be nice. If you don't want the tabs, not showing them is easy
>enough :-)

This was originally a kwrite thread ;), but perhaps I will add this as well to
khexedit. IIRC I have seen a tab widget lately that has arrows
at right border in case there are too many tabs. That could be usable for this.

--
Espen Sand