List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konq compatibility reference
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-08-20 17:07:07

Can anyone tell me if there's a compatibility reference for Konq (telling
me which HTML,JS,CSS etc items it supports and which it doesn't) and if so
point me to it?

I'm designing a Linux site for students at our school and it must work
flawlessly with Konq (and okay with kfm, although the entire project will
probably not be launched earlier than the KDE 2.0 release next spring).

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx