List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS problems
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-08-19 11:19:04

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Alex Zepeda wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Denis Pershin wrote:
> >
> > > Ops... Looks like not enough disk space...
> >
> > Heh, it looks like it's time for a new CVS server.
> >
> People - get serious. Every hardware can run out of
> disk space if noone removes log files.

Keep in mind you were the one who was oh so disappointed with CVS.

Zeus may be all that we have *right now*, but it's on a flaky network
connection, and apparently you don't have root access meaning that the
repository is at the mercy of the sysadmin who has let other partitions on
other occasions grow full thus irking CVS.

Besides that's why stuff like newsyslog exists, to rotate the logs and
delete the extra old ones.

- alex