List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with exceptions in HEAD
From:       Marco Zuehlke <zuehlke.marco () guj ! de>
Date:       1999-08-17 21:40:13

Hello

some days ago I recompiled the HEAD branch
of KDE. (kdelibs and kdebase)

The kstyle stuff is great., but I have a problem
with the corba apps (konqueror and khelpcenter).

if I start from the konsole konqueror I get a lot of debug output
which end with following lines
konqueror (kdebase): void KonqPlugins::installKOMPlugins( KOM::Component_ptr comp )
kiolib (KMimeType): ================== 59 MTs ==========
konqueror (kdebase): FILTERING inode/directory
konqueror (kdebase): Reading global config for konq_propsview
konqueror (kdebase): trying to create view for inode/directory
QFrame::setFrameStyle: (unnamed) Incomplete frame style
konqueror (kdebase): +KonqKfmIconView
parts (corba): Registering part 2
exception handling not supported,
the following exception has been thrown:
IDL:KOM/Base/UnknownSignal:1.0

have I to say that I see no window from konqueror :-((
I have mico 2.2.7 compiled with --disable-ministl

thanks in advance for any help
-Marco