List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.1.2 PATCH: kmail
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-08-14 12:16:14

From: Waldo Bastian <bastian@suse.de>
> Hiya,
>
> The following is a patch for kmail who sometimes puts >%_ on the top of
> a reply. Please test it and let me know if I can commit it.

I have tested this patch (by installing a fresh kde_1_1_HEAD checkout from
cvs) it looks good. You also posted bug fixes for some other bugs. I couldn't
reproduce bug #889 in kmail 1.0.24 (I remember this bug though, hmm) and I still
can't reproduce it in kmail 1.0.28 so I guess the patch is good. I don't know
how to reproduce bug #1676 but the patched code looks safe to me.

So that's a confirmation that the patches are good, better late than never.

BFN,
Don.