On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Leon Widdershoven wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > I just remembered a discussion a while ago, a proposal to package > > most of the default wallpapers into a separate package instead of > > including it in kdebase. > > > > I also found that that has not happened yet (at least not in the > > CVS directory). > > > > Is someone planning to move the wallpapers (and maybe more art > > and sounds) to a separate package/dir? > > I hope so. This would help out at least a fair few with download times. > > I would vote strongly in favor of equiping kdelibs/kdebase with > > only a minimal set of artwork (wallpapers, icons, themes etc etc), > > and rely on a separate package like kde-artwork for additional > > artwork of the KDE distribution and kde.themes.org for > > user-contributed art. > > > > Please inform me of your opinions. Go for it.