List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konsole in KDE 1.1.2
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-08-11 23:35:39

I've noticed a few minor annoyances with konsole from KDE 1.1.2pre release:

* double-click selects a word (as it should), but three-double click doesn't
  select an entire line.

* when selecting multiple lines of text and pasting the selected text into
  konsole I lose the CR's/newlines. This also happens when I paste from kvt
  for example, but not when I paste _to_ kvt, so it must be a konsole bug
  (or could it be a faulty TERM setting or termcap?)

* when changing the font size, the window size isn't adjusted (so a 80x24
  would be a 100x24 or something after selecting a smaller font instead of a
  80x24 with a smaller font).

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx