Hi, Today I have release a Test/Beta version of the upcomming KXicq 0.4.0. This version is a total rewrite of the KXicq 0.3.1 in C++, new functions and what is working: * UDP protocol version 5 * Sending and retreiving of Messages and URL, it also supports retreiving of all other ICQ messages ( like Pager, Authorization requests etc but they are not shown !) * Search and Add users ( no fancy Dialog yet ! ) * new Registration wizard !! * new Histrory views in all of the messages dialogs ! * Invisible and Visible Lists ( also update per contacts ! ) * new User friendly Tool Tips ( not 100% working yet ) * Key configuration * More i tink ;-) This version has not a TCP protocol stack for Chat etc. but that will follow soon ! This version works under Linux ( tested i386 ) and Solaris ( tested i386 ) Alpha is not yet tested but must work or i have forget some unsigned long changes to Q_UINT32 ;_) Please test this version and let me know what you think ! This is also a request for pleople who wanne Help me with optimizing this version ( eg Memory consuming etc ), write documentation and make some COOOL Icons Good luck !! Herwin Jan Steehouwer herwinjs@palet.nl http://www.kxicq.org steehouwer@kde.org KDE developer http://www.kde.org