I strongly agree with this proposal. On my servers I do not like to have tonns of (beautyful) code - wich I would have to remove manually or to exclude them form daily backups..... regards Ferdinand > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- > Von: leon@ipp346.ipp.kfa-juelich.de > [mailto:leon@ipp346.ipp.kfa-juelich.de]Im Auftrag von Leon Widdershoven > Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 11. August 1999 13:16 > An: kde-devel@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de > Betreff: Wallpapers in KDEBASE (HEAD) > > Hi, > > I just remembered a discussion a while ago, a proposal to package > most of the default wallpapers into a separate package instead of > including it in kdebase. > > I also found that that has not happened yet (at least not in the > CVS directory). > > Is someone planning to move the wallpapers (and maybe more art > and sounds) to a separate package/dir? > > I would vote strongly in favor of equiping kdelibs/kdebase with > only a minimal set of artwork (wallpapers, icons, themes etc etc), > and rely on a separate package like kde-artwork for additional > artwork of the KDE distribution and kde.themes.org for > user-contributed art. > > Please inform me of your opinions. > > Leon > -- > In a world without walls and fences, l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de > who needs Windows and Gates? Institute of Plasma physics (IPP) > Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH > >