List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The KDE about dialog
From:       David Rugge <davidrugge () mindspring ! com>
Date:       1999-08-10 21:59:27

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Espen Sand wrote:

>2. Is it possible to move the std GPL license agreement into a lib and make it
>accessible through a method returning a QString? It is used in a number of
>programs.

The kde-docbook team is planning to put all licenses used in kde in a common
directory so that licenses will not be repeated in each translation and each
application. (12k or so per translation can add up fast!) So once we have the
location finalized, you can include a reference to that file.

--
-David Rugge

http://www.mindspring.com/~davidrugge/index.html