List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.0 issues
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       1999-08-10 8:47:46

Hi,

Few questions I got:

1. I really don't know if anyone knows this, but in the Microsoft World,
there are many companies that write user guide books for the upcoming
product (example: many companies get a beta of Win2000 to write a user
guide book).
Since KDE is Open Source - and it is going to be a LOT bigger then KDE
1.0, people will need a book to control things entirely. Anyone has been
working on such a book, that when KDE 2.0 will come out - the book will
come out too?

2. KDE Artist team - I thought it would be a good idea to make a JPG
picture (for the wallpaper) with the shades of Gray color. Something
like "kDE 2.0 - Work in progress", and when KDE 2.0 comes out - the
picture should be modified to "KDE 2.0" and then have some lively colors
with the KDE slogan. I even suggest to put it as a default wallpaper (I
do think that KDE needs more publicity) :)

Thanks
Hetz