List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: icewm.py
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-08-08 16:02:34

I have written a little python Script that integrates the applnk structure into the
icewm menu. Maybe it is also useful for others as well.
Even features language support!

Very comfortable and should work anywhere with KDE1.x and python. Please
inform me if you have problems. :-)

Maybe some of it can be useful if you want to analyze an applnk file in
python?

See http://webrum.uni-mannheim.de/jura/moritz/icewm.py.html for the script.

Tested with icewm 0.9.17

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990        # Not only
Get my public pgp / gpg key from                        # Open Source(TM)