List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Trouble building KDE 1.1.1 under Mandrake 6.0 w/ gcc2.95
From:       Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey () switchco ! com>
Date:       1999-08-06 23:51:17

Thanx for the reply (yours is the first anyone's even acknowledged my
message) but I have eliminated this as a possibility by completely
rebuilding the entire machine's configuration. The problem manifests
itself as redefinitions and different sizes for various object code
for QT methods when running libtool during the build.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey