List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KApplication::argc()
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-06 5:57:01

Am Fre, 06 Aug 1999 schrieb Bernd Gehrmann:
> I think KApplication should override this method
> and return the correct value _after_ removing the
> arguments it handles itself. Currently, kapp->argc()
> returns a number which has nothing to do with with
> the real number of elements in kapp->argv().
> Objections?

Please, use class KStartParams. You can handle all things you need. I hope so.

Should we build KStartParams into KGlobal ? Then every KDE-app uses it.
Currently only KoApplication uses it for finding "--server"-option und
filenames.

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch