Steffen Hansen wrote: >> Or does that mean that other CORBA apps (i.e. Orbit based) couldn't >> talk to our mico apps any more? > The "talk to" part is over IIOP, which has nothing to do with the > language mapping. As long as they speak the same language on the wire > (IIOP), it doesn't matter what mapping and programming language is > used for the implementation. I'm aware of that, but I thought about that switch to tinymico which is in consideration (sorry, I already have forgotten the acronym of that "thing" ;) it's really hard to remember an acronym if you don't know what it means). -- Dirk A. Mueller