List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kcmkwm
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-08-04 21:26:35

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> That's _Sooooo_ old news and quite untrue :)
> And don't you think, he would have noticed earlier then before kcmkwm?
>
> Sorry, but my best bet is corrupted hard drive or buggy gcc 2.95 :)

I had the same problem before I downgraded to an older version so a
hardware failure is almost out of the game.  Unfortunately I can't
remember if I ever managed to solve cause the last step I remember was
to take the directory out of the Makefile ...

Did you make sure that no old moc files are lying around ? Other than
that I would agree to the compiler bug theory.

Harri.