I had exactly the same problem with kdelibs and gcc-2.95. I didn't have any problems compiling qt 1.44 with it, though. Jeff > > I wasn't able to build qt 1.44 without some modifications (cutting & paste one > method of qmenubar.cpp to the frount of the source). After this qt compiled but > I get redefinitions of zillions of QT!! symbols in kdelibs. Seems to be a > problem with my compiler. But that's strange. I successfuly built egcs 1.1.1 > and 1.1.2 by myself and I cannot imagine what went wrong. > > Alexander >